Workday Integrations Consultant
Chicago, IL OR Remote
Chicago, IL OR Remote | open
TopBloc is a startup that provides fixed-time, fixed-price Workday deployment services and on-demand Workday support. We quickly and pragmatically deploy Human Capital Management, Payroll, and Financials business processes and technology, letting our customers focus on their business while they gain immediate value. Once live, we provide expertise and resources as needed to operate and augment the solution.
TopBloc is committed to providing consultants with an environment that will foster morale and growth. We are looking for a Workday Integrations Consultant who wants the intimacy of working for a small firm but has the ambition to be a driver for success.
- Workday Integration Certification is REQUIRED
- At least 1+ Years Workday Integration implementation experience with a Workday partner
- Experience implementing Workday Integration configurations for customers of all sizes
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with conflicting deadlines
- General knowledge in all Workday functional areas.
- Experience building and debugging Custom Reports, EIB’s, Connectors, Document Transforms, XSLT, and Workday Studio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent change
- Proven ability to lead a project and team without oversight
- Lead Integration projects, providing clients with guidance and configuration fixes as well as recommending best practices related to client requests
- Assist functional teams in Integration configuration and testing alongside client and supporting vendors
- Provide support and leadership for junior level consultants
- Strong personal communication
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with your team and have a strong passion to grow